John A Kessler, MD
Ken and Ruth Davee Professor of Stem Cell Biology
Focus of Work
I am also running clinical gene therapy trials in neuropathy.[Shorten text]
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Cornell University Medical College (1971)
- Internship: Mount Sinai Hospital, Illinois, Internal Medicine (1973)
- Residency: New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center, Neurology (1978)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Neurology
Administrative office: 312-908-5035
Clinic (for patients): 312-695-7950
Ward Building Room 10-185
303 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611
Institutes and Centers
- Center for Genetic Medicine
- Center for Rare Neurological Diseases (CRND)
- Cognitive Neurology and Alzheimer's Disease Center (CNADC)
- Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NUCATS)
- Northwestern University Institute of Neuroscience (NUIN)
- Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
View the John A Kessler Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.