Richard M Pope, MD
Solovy/Arthritis Research Society Professor
Professor of Medicine (Rheumatology)
Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Loyola University-Chicago (1970)
- Internship: Michael Reese Medical Center, Internal Medicine (1971)
- Residency: Michael Reese Medical Center, Internal Medicine (1972)
- Fellowship: University of Washington Medical Center, Rheumatology (1974)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
McGaw Pavilion Suite M-300
240 E Huron
Chicago IL 60611
Visit Richard M Pope's Northwestern Scholars Profile to see the list of publications.