Teresa K Woodruff, PhD
Director, Women’s Health Research Institute
Chief of Reproductive Biology Research in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Thomas J. Watkins Memorial Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Focus of Work
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- PhD: Northwestern University (1989)
- Fellowship: Genetech, Inc. (1991)
Robert H Lurie Medical Research Center Room 10-119
303 E Superior
Chicago IL 60611
Institutes and Centers
- Center for Genetic Medicine
- Center for Reproductive Science
- Chemistry of Life Processes Institute
- Louis A. Simpson and Kimberly K. Querrey Institute for BioNanotechnology in Medicine (SQI)
- Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NUCATS)
- Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
View the Teresa K Woodruff Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.