- Boyden LM, Craiglow BG, Hu R, Zhou J, Loring E, Milstone L, Lifton RP, Paller AS, Choate KA. Disorders of keratinization: Genetic characterization of a large cohort via targeted and whole exome sequencing. J Invest Dermatol (2014, in press) (abstr).
- Wang X, Velez AL, Yu M, Yan Q, Wu J, Wilson H; Paller AS. Inhibition of HDAC3 accelerates autophagy to induce melanoma cell death. J Invest Dermatol (2014, in press) (abstr).
- Song Q, Briley W, Narayan S, Wang X, Mirkin CA, Paller AS. Epidermal class A scavenger receptors are critical for penetration of topically-delivered siRNA-nanoparticles and gene suppression. J Invest Dermatol (2014, in press) (abstr).
- Seeger M, Randeria P, Wilson H, Wang X, Mirkin CA, Paller AS. Topically delivered nanoparticle-siRNA conjugates down-regulate GM3 synthase and reverse the impaired wound healing in diabetic mice.J Invest Dermatol (2014, in press) (abstr).
- Menichella D, Wilson H, Wilson J, Paller AS. Cutaneous denervation and altered pain responses in diabetic mice are reversed by depletion of ganglioside GM3. J Invest Dermatol (2014, in press) (abstr)
- Patel, D and K.J. Green (2014). Disease mutations in desmoplakin (DP) misregulate Cx43 by disrupting a novel DP-EB1 interaction. J. Cell Biol. In revision
- Tong X, Mirzoeva S, Veliceasa D, Bridgema B, Fitchev P, Cornwell ML, Crawford SE, Pelling JC and Volpert OV Dietary flavonoid apigenin restores thrombospondin-1 in UVB-irradiated skin: the role of RNA-binding protein HuR (J Invest Dermatol) In Review
- Heller J, Schjerven H, Li S, Lee A, Qiu J, Chen ZM, Smale ST, Zhou L
Ikaros Regulates IL-22-producing T cell Responses by Targeting Distinct Molecular Events (abstract).
Complete and submit our publication form if your pending or published work uses a SDRC Core facility.